Family Law Blogs – Article Topics That Produce Paying Clients
How to pull divorce and family law clients off of the internet with your family law blog.
SEO is hard, content marketing is easier and potentially more effective. But, you have to choose the right topics.
Dominate Any City With Divorce Lawyer Blogging
- Find the winners. Do a google search and write down the URLs of the first 10 divorce lawyers in the search results in your city (or your State if you are in a small city).
- Copy the winners. Go blog about the exact same “topics” that they are blogging about. Don’t copy word for word, but put your own spin on the same topics.
- Power up your website. You really don’t have to hire the best law firm SEO expert, but you will have to throw some quality backlinks at your site. I recommend…
- Re-Target Site Visitors. This is really bonus material here, but you are going to be generating a ton of long tail search traffic to your site if u implement this plan. Now those ppl will be at the top of the sales funnel, so you will want to get back in front of them as soon as they leave your site. Do this by installing a Facebook pixel on your site, then hit them with a retargeting ad on Facebook.
Top 11 Divorce Lawyer Blog Topics in Any City
Look, I’m just throwing this in as a bonus. Every divorce lawyer or family law attorney website in any city, should include some version of these 11 articles.
- How much does a divorce lawyer cost in [city]?
- [City] child support modification order.
- [City] Prenuptial Agreement Lawyer
- What is the waiting period for divorce in [City]?
- Do I have to pay alimony or spousal support if I get divorced in [City]?
- [City] Divorce Lawyer For Men
- [City] Divorce Lawyer For Women
- [City] Divorce Lawyer Reviews
- Who is the best / top divorce lawyer in [City]?
- Low Cost Divorce Lawyer in [City]
- Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer in [City]
Does Divorce Lawyer Blogging Work?
If you purchase my $2,750 Divorce Lawyer Content Bomb, then you get 20 Divorce Lawyer Articles that will generate an explosion of traffic to your site. It’s mainly about choosing the right topics (high search volume / low competition / high commerciality) instead of just throwing random crap on your site and calling that blogging.
What is high commerciality?
High Commerciality means that these divorce attorney blog topics are calculated to generate organic search traffic from potential paying clients. I am unique among law firm marketing consultants in that (1) I am a licensed attorney, and (2) I was actually making MONEY on the internet long before I ever took on a single law firm marketing client.
This is why I am able to choose legal article topics that will actually make you money.
How to purchase the Divorce Lawyer Content Bomb
- Use the contact form on this page to email me, SUBJECT HEADER: Divorce Lawyer Content Bomb
- Include your name, personal phone number (if I get a receptionist or anyone other than you, then we will not work together), and personal email address.
- Answer the phone when I call. If I can’t get you on the phone in 24 hours, then we will not work together.
**Look, we are all adults here. Do not waste my time. Any deviation from these instructions will disqualify you from working with me.
How Much Does The Divorce Lawyer Content Bomb Cost?
- It’s a one-time fee of $2,750, or
- 4 monthly Installments of $750
What Kind of Blog Articles Do You Get?
- The article topics are strategically chosen to generate organic search traffic from paying clients.
- The articles are written by licensed attorneys, current law students, or law students who have graduated, taken the Bar and are waiting on their Bar Exam results.
- The articles are 350 to 500 words in length. Sometimes longer, but never shorter.
- If you want me to post the articles to your website, then you must have a WordPress website. If your website is not built on a wordpress template, then you will get the blog articles in Google Document format and your webmaster will post the articles.
Take a look at this image from my client’s Google Search Console…
The image below shows that my client’s divorce attorney website traffic doubled in 28 days after they purchased the Divorce Lawyer Blog Content Bomb. Over time, as Google crawls their site, the traffic will grow exponentially, and keep growing as they pick up more and more long tail search traffic caused by having articles on their site that people are actually searching for.
Hire DustinSanchezTV | (832) 305-5997
If you are an attorney, and you are sick of getting scammed by marketing companies [and you actually have a marketing budget] then fill out my Discovery Form so we can talk numbers and get you some new clients every month.